IN THE END, WE'LL ALL BECOME STORIES.

Some things in life deserve the investment and your business is one of them. We all want our ventures to feel thoughtful and genuine - that is where we come in. Through our intricate and deliberate process, we will provide you with not just a professionally designed brand package but the confidence and knowledge needed to run your business with courage and honesty. 

Us humans are subconsciously drawn to stories. Our aim for every client is to help create one that communicates value and thought.

PACKAGE 1: BRANDING

In a world of saturated social media and loud online marketplaces, it's more important now than ever to make a lasting impression. This service is designed for entrepreneurs seeking in-depth brand development. Our branding package provides clients with a fully established, bespoke visual scheme that will communicate core values, strategy and personality.

timeline: 5 - 7 weeks

 

PACKAGE 2: BRANDING + WEB

Our branding and web package encompasses our entire branding process but will also provide you with your very own little piece of the web. Through our intentional and mindful process, you will start your journey with a completely custom-made website to house your brand.

timeline: 10 - 12 weeks

 

frequently asked questions

WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR BRANDING PACKAGE?

WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR WEB PACKAGE?

 

Each project is completely different, so really, that's up to you!

As a starting point, our branding package will typically include:

- Brand Identity: 1 primary logo, 1 secondary logo, primary and secondary typefaces, colour palette and pattern.

- Brand Guidelines: An in-depth guide to your new brand and how you can use each element with care and confidence. We'll explain how to keep things coherent for your audience and teach you how to adapt accordingly.

Collateral: This is the bit that is always different for each project. Whether you need packaging, social media templates, a lookbook template or business cards, we'll include 2 in your package.

Our web package starts at the finish line of our branding package. This package is designed for those who want to go further and create an online home for their brand. 

We work closely with clients to identify our key goals and start each web project with a comprehensive web direction plan to ensure we are meeting the needs and wants of your online audience. 

 

We will build a custom-made website, using Wix, that is completely bespoke and fully editable. Upon completion, you'll have your very own corner of the web that you can continue to update and manage in the future. Website maintenance is included in your package, so any technical wobblies further down the line will always be addressed. It's not goodbye as soon as you go live - we'll be with you every step of the way!

THERE ARE NO PRICES ON YOUR WEBSITE. IS THAT DELIBERATE?

Yes, it's deliberate.

Every single project we work on is different. Each client comes to us with different hopes, visions and expectations. Therefore, each project is priced based on the size of the project. One client may want more collateral, packaging for two separate product lines or 2 secondary logos instead of 1. For this reason, we base our pricing on an individual project basis. 

If you would like a starting quote for your project, please use our client enquiry form to get in touch.

DO YOU OFFER ANY SORT OF PAYMENT PLAN FOR LARGER PROJECTS?

Absolutely! We understand that hiring a designer is a big investment and we pride ourselves on providing a service that is flexible and accessible. For this reason, we don't usually operate 'pay in full' contracts with our clients, unless that is particularly convenient for you.

Typically, each project is split into four payments. To secure your place in our calendar, we'll ask for a 25% non-refundable deposit. The remaining 75% of our fee will be spread across three equal payments throughout the project.

If you have a question that wasn't answered here, or need some more information before you the the leap, please feel free to contact us.

© WORK BY AMY 2020

SITE MADE IN-HOUSE.